Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coral Pink Sand Dunes

We just took our first camping trip of the summer last weekend. We went to the Coral Pink Sand Dunes near Kanab. It was a blast. Our friends Jeremy & Lacy own toyshare where you accumulate points and can trade them in for Rvs, 4-wheelers, or boats etc...So they rented a motor home, we loaded up the 4-wheelers and off we went. It was a long 5 hour drive and I am glad we weren't trapped in a car. That would have been uncomfortable. And Davin did so well. But I wasn't surprised. Davin loves road trips. We took off on Thursday afternoon and came home sunday evening. We enjoyed warm weather and being with friends. Davin played in the sand and road around on the 4-wheeler with dad. He is an outdoors boy for sure. Our next vacation is Cabo in 3 weeks and we can not wait. Davin is comming with and I am excited to see his excitement on the plane and playing on the beach and in the water. I am so glad he does so well away from home.


MMM I love licorice.
Playin some Bocce ball
Just chillin in the sun
I love to feel the sand in my toes
Aren's crash in some very muddy water
Wearin mom's helmet
Ridin' around with Dad







No comments:

Post a Comment