Monday, November 23, 2009

Davin's 1st haircut.

Davin had his first haircut today and it was much needed. I had given him a trim around his neck line just before his 1st birthday cause he was starting to grow a mullett. I didn't want to actually cut it cause it was his baby hair and cutting it would mean he wasn't a baby anymore. He is growing too fast. He is already 1 and I don't know where the last year went. He is almost 1 1/2 (sob). It was an experience for him and for me. We took him to Cookie Cutters where he sat in a fire truck and watched a Barney DVD. He was nervous and so was I. What if I hated the haircut? What if the girl cut it to short? Those questions ran through my head. Aren told the girl what length to cut it and it turned out awesome. Davin took home a certifcate with a lock of hair and his picture on it. We went home happy.
Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment