Sunday, November 1, 2009

HaPPy HaLLoWeEn

I love the fall! Fall has to be one of the best seasons there is. I can't get enough of the colors on the trees and the weather starting to cool down from the hot summer. There is even a smell in the air that I love. I also love taking walks and hearing the crunching of leaves under my shoes. While at a friends home, Davin and I found a pile a leaves in the yard and played in them. Davin had such a great time throwing the leaves in the air and kicking them with his feet. He is such an outdorsy boy. Rain, snow, wind or sunshine it doesn't matted. Davin will want to be outside for hours. I love it when he is happy, it sure beats the awnry-ness that occurs every once in a while.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays too. Partly because it is part of the fall. I was so excited for this Halloween. We dressed up Davin as  lion and went trick-or-treating at the South Town Mall with some friends and their daughter. She was Bell from Beauty and the Beast so we told everyone that is who they were. We took Davin Trick-or-Treating through our neighbor hood for about 30 min.. It was so cute to see him go up to the door and choose which candy he wanted from the bowl. He came home with lots of fun treats. Next year and the years to come are only going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment