Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of the busiest days for us besides Christmas. We ate at my parents house with all of my family around 2pm then hung out for a while and ate again at Aren's parents with his sister and husband. They ate at his parents then ate again with us at her parents. We were pretty full and hurting by bed time. I have so much to be Thankful for. My list is about a mile long but to name a few things...I am most thankful for such a loving and understanding husband. He is the love of my life and has blessed me with a wonderful little boy. Davin is such a joy to be around even when he is a handful. I have great inlaws that give us everything. My life is perfect. Just around teh corner is Christmas and I am so excited. I love Christmas time, it is such a great time to think about what life truly is about and celebrate with all the people we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment